It appears Nike may soon be expanding its futuristic Adapt line after leaked images of a new silhouette have surfaced.
According to photos shared by Instagram user @Yankeekicks, the latest model will reportedly be called the Adapt LE 01. The sneaker offers a sleek slip-on neoprene upper that’s paired with gray Swoosh branding on the sides. Its standout feature is the large orange midsole that incorporates a visible Air sole unit on the heel for maximum cushioning. There are also buttons on the midsole that control the lacing mechanism of the Adapt technology that loosens and fastens the upper, allowing for a customized fit.
More from Footwear News
- US Stock Market Points to Frenzied Recovery After Worse Trading Day in a Decade
- Justin Bieber's 'Take It Out On Me' Video Features Nike-Adidas Customs Created by This Emerging Designer
- Serena Williams, Megan Rapinoe and Others Star in Nike's Inspirational International Women's Day Video
Although the brand has yet to unveil the sneaker, the early images suggest that the announcement for the Nike Adapt LE 01 may be imminent.
The Nike Adapt line made its debut last year with the launch of the Adapt BB performance basketball sneaker. It was recently followed up by the 2.0 version of the shoe that launched during this year’s NBA All-Star Weekend.
How to Buy a Pair of the Limited-Edition Dior x Nike Jordan 1 High
The Next Wave of the Sacai x Nike LDWaffle Releases Next Week
The Next Air Jordan 1 Release Gets Upgraded With Zoom Cushioning
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts