A day after she and Matthew Koma wed in the backyard of their Los Angeles home, Hilary Duff was spotted out and about with her daughter, Banks.
The 32-year-old actress wore an all-neutral ensemble today as she ran errands in L.A. Duff was clad in a beige Alexander Wang sweater with crystal-embellished cuffs ($895 on Intermixonline.com) teamed with black boyfriend jeans that had frayed hems.
More from Footwear News
- Gal Gadot Teams a Two-Tone Givenchy Dress With Strappy Sandals at Comic Con Brazil
- Millie Bobby Brown Goes Monochrome in Asymmetrical Sandals at 'Stranger Things' Event
- Hilary Duff Teams Silver Platforms With a Green Pantsuit at 'Love Leo Rescue' Event
On her feet, the multihyphenate talent went with Givenchy 4Logo slide sandals, available to purchase at Nordstrom.com now for $695. The shoes feature a gold Givenchy monogram across the leather upper, with a flat sole and a trendy square toe. The open-toed silhouette was perfect for showing off Duff’s pedicure.
The “With Love” singer wore her hair pulled back into a bun and accessorized with oversize gold hoops.
Meanwhile, 1-year-old Banks looked adorable in a gray sweater with colorful pom-poms and charcoal-colored gym shorts. The toddler completed her look with glittery gray Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers, marked down on the brand’s site from $40 to $30.
When it comes to her off-duty shoe wardrobe, Duff likes to keep things casual. Flat shoes abound, such as Nike Air Force 1 sneakers, Nike Revolution runners and Ancient Greek Eleftheria sandals.
In addition to Banks, the Disney star has a 7-year-old son, Luka, with ex-husband Mike Comrie.
Hilary Duff Teams Silver Platforms With a Green Pantsuit at ‘Love Leo Rescue’ Event
Hilary Duff’s Grocery Shopping Outfit Costs More Than Your Rent
Hilary Duff Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Skintight Black Leggings and Matching Nike Trainers
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic