When you're reviewing every single chain restaurant in America, you're bound to have a few meltdowns along the way. I have spilled mystery sauce on nearly every jacket I've ever loved and cried at both Buffalo Wild Wings and Chili's—but somehow there are some even more embarrassing (and tbh, entertaining) scenes that don't make the final cut on our YouTube channel.
There are so many scenes, in fact, that over a year of filming these, we found a solid 8 minutes and 55 seconds for you to marvel over. (Kidding, we know that's not what you're doing with these videos. Yes, I read the comments.) Wondering what the common mistakes and slip ups are? No fear! Some of my favorites:
- Getting locked out of the restaurant we're supposed to film in
- Forgetting the name of every single menu item and giving them fake names
- Dropping the hottest foods on my lap
- Spilling mystery sauces on my jacket
- Dipping my jacket into mystery sauces
- Tipping mystery sauces onto my jacket
As you can see, I'm in the market for new jackets. Find me on Instagram and DM me some new inspo, appreciate it in advance!
You Might Also Like