Hailey Baldwin continues to make athleisure looks cool, and her outfit on Friday proved that.
The 22-year-old was spotted out and about in Los Angeles in a trendy off the clock outfit. The model kept it cool and casual in a white tank top underneath a cropped khaki green bomber jacket and a white hoodie.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Wears Nike Air Force 1s for Bike Ride With Justin Bieber
- Hailey Baldwin & Justin Bieber Twin in Athleisure With White Sneakers
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Show Off Their Takes On Biking Shoes In Los Angeles
She matched different shades of green and paired the look with a dark green cap that had the words Star Maps Guide in white writing. The star also sported black straight leg trousers that featured a black and white string belt tied in a bow at the front.
For footwear, Baldwin kept it classic in a pair of all white Nike Air Force 1s. The sneakers retail for $90 on Nike.com and feature a leather upper and rubber outsole. The popular silhouette is a go-to for Baldwin who was snapped in the same sneakers last month.
She wore the street style sneakers with a spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of Mm6 Maison Margiela wide leg pants in October. For accessories, the style influencer sported Oliver Peoples sunglasses, a Louis Vuitton waist bag and gold hoop earrings by Jennifer Fisher.
Hailey Baldwin Makes Satin Pajamas & Adidas Sneakers Look Surprisingly Chic
Watch FN’s video on Drake’s sneaker style
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book