The red carpet brought together a number of big names, including Gwen Stefani, who fittingly wore a custom Vera Wang bridal inspired gown that read “fashion icon” to accept the second Fashion Icon Award. Stefani was presented the award by close friend and designer Jeremy Scott.
More from WWD
- Gold House to Introduce 48-hour Flash Sales Quarterly
- Taylor Swift to Receive Artist of the Decade Award at 2019 American Music Awards
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Laverne Cox, Cultural Issues Collide at FGI's 'Night of Stars'
Iris van Herpen was the go-to designer for a number of celebrities on the red carpet, including “Euphoria” actress Storm Reid, who wore a sculptural blue dress from the designer’s spring 2019 couture collection, and singer Kelly Rowland, who wore a three-dimensional gown from the fall 2019 couture collection.
Click through the gallery to see more red carpet looks from the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
Read more here:
WATCH: Talking Fashion With Jenny Slate
Launch Gallery: People's Choice Awards 2019: See the Red Carpet Looks
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020