Gwen Stefani performed last night at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting in New York in a series of stylish boots.
While practicing for the pre-recorded show, Stefani took the stage in a cozy DSquared2 jacket over a sweatshirt and leggings.
More from Footwear News
- The Collabs: Dr. Martens Teams Up With Canadian Retailer Haven for 1460 Boot + More News
- Gigi Hadid Does the Western Boot Trend in the Chicest Way as Kacey Musgraves' Date at CMA Awards 2019
- Melania Trump Greets the Turkish President in Soaring Louboutin Stilettos
The “Hollaback Girl” singer still wore a pair of sky-high western-style booties with a fringed back. The western style is one of fall’s biggest trends, worn by stars Gigi Hadid and Kylie Jenner.
Stefani switched into a punk-meets-festive look with a glittering red and gold minidress worn over a fishnet top and fishnet tights.
The entertainer completed the look in a set of latex Christian Louboutin boots embellished with buckles.
“The Voice” judge’s next pair of boots matched her glittering zip-up jacket.
The rhinestone-covered shoes featured a slouchy look with a pointed toe and a tall heel.
The Rockefeller Christmas tree lighting special airs at 8 p.m. ET on NBC on Dec. 4
Click through the gallery to see times that Gwen Stefani and other stars wore fishnet tights.
Gwen Stefani Is the People’s ‘Fashion Icon’ With Fishnets + Thigh-High Boots on the Red Carpet
Gwen Stefani Gives White Western Boots a Punk-Rock Twist in NYC
Gwen Stefani Does Double Denim in Mom Jeans & Vans for Shopping With Her Trendy Sons
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book