YouTube is giving the public inside access to fashion week.
The video platform is continuing its live-stream initiative for the upcoming fashion month, streaming more than 20 fashion shows from New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks on its YouTube.com/fashion page.
More from WWD
- Gucci Joins the Lion's Share Fund
- Meet the Nordics Travels to Paris Fashion Week
- Versace Pledges Donation to Chinese Red Cross Foundation
The streaming will begin with Tom Ford — who is decamping to Los Angeles for the fall 2020 season — on Feb. 7, then move back to New York Fashion Week, where designer brands such as Brandon Maxwell, Tory Burch, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Vera Wang and Marc Jacobs will have their shows live-streamed.
For London Fashion Week, YouTube will be streaming shows from Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger, who is presenting his fourth Tommy x Lewis collaboration with race car driver Lewis Hamilton on Feb. 16.
The live-streams will conclude with Paris Fashion Week with Saint Laurent, Chloé, Paco Rabanne, Dior, Loewe, Balmain, Celine, Hermès, Balenciaga, Valentino, Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Chanel and Louis Vuitton, among others.
Read more here:
WATCH: NYFW Spring 2020 Recap
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways