Even though Jennifer Aniston already broke Instagram this week, Gigi Hadid may be next.
The Reebok ambassador shared a throwback photo on the app from her Burberry Monogram collection shoot where she is posing in nothing but a printed Burberry scarf and a pair of very tall pointed-toe heels from the brand.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi Hadid Makes a Colorful Outerwear Statement and Models Black Mesh Sneakers With a Red Tongue
- Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber and More Step Out in Style for Bella Hadid's 23rd Birthday
- Supermodels Had the Best Street Style at Fashion Week Spring 2020
She captioned the post “draped in @burberry” and shouted out Riccardo Tisci, the chief creative officer at Burberry, and photographer Nick Knight.
The daring post earned a slew of celebrity comments and approval. Antoni Porowski commented the coffin emoji, Priyanka Chopra said she is “obsessed” and Kacey Musgraves showed her love with lots of heart and heart eyes.
The 24-year-old walked for Burberry’s spring ’20 show during London Fashion Week in September. Her look for the show offered a bit more coverage than her new photoshoot as she wore a white printed top, black loose-fitting pants and a set of cap-toe black boots.
Hadid served as the face behind the brand’s Monogram collection campaign back in May where she posed in tall heels with the Burberry “B” printed all over.
Click through the gallery to see some of Gigi Hadid’s best street style looks.
Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber and More Step Out in Style for Bella Hadid’s 23rd Birthday
Gigi Hadid Saves Chanel From Rogue Runway Crasher
Gigi & Bella Hadid Twin in Max Mara’s Spy Thriller Runway Show
Best of Footwear News
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations