The Hadid sisters are bringing all the trends to Paris this week.
Gigi Hadid stepped out of her hotel wearing a ’90s-style V-cut buttoned cardigan made from patchwork knit fabric; she paired the top with a plain white T-shirt, light wash jeans and small-frame metal sunglasses. The “Friends”-inspired ensemble falls in line with 2019’s big revamping of ’90s-style trends including square-toe footwear and neon colorways.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi Hadid Does a Skirt-Suit the Supermodel Way in This Trending Color
- Jacquemus Scored a Supermodel Hat Trick with Gigi, Bella and Lataetia Casta
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Present Two Ways to Style Your Square-Toe Boots
She topped off her look in slouchy nude leather boots with a pointed toe and a high heel.
Her younger sister Bella followed suit out of their hotel in France wearing an ensemble inspired by a different decade. The 23-year-old looked straight out of the ’70s in orange glasses, a floral top, a brown leather jacket with a furry collar and boot-cut pants.
She finished her outfit off with chunky leather boots atop a thicker rubber outsole and a squared-off toe.
The pair is similar to a set Bella wore when she left their hotel yesterday morning; her set on Friday featured a patent leather upper with a chunky block heel.
Click through the gallery to see more of Bella and Gigi Hadid’s fashion month appearances.
Bella Hadid Wears Chunky Sneakers From This Trending Chinese Brand & Yellow Snake-Print Pants in Paris
Gigi Hadid Gives a Lesson in Layering the NYC Way While on Jury Duty
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner