Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Whether it's for a weekend brunch or a weeknight dinner, you can't go wrong with this goat cheese, spinach and sweet potato frittata.
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup yellow chopped onion
- 4 cups raw spinach
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together eggs, whole milk, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat extra virgin olive oil and add sweet potatoes and onion. Cook until potatoes are browned and onions are translucent. Add spinach to skillet and sauté until spinach is cooked.
- Pour egg mixture into the skillet and top with goat cheese.
- Move skillet to the oven and for 15 minutes.
- Once done, sprinkle with fresh dill and serve.