Brigitte Macron wore a chic, black-and-white ensemble today, Dec. 22, during a state visit to the Ivory Coast.
She and husband Emmanuel Macron, president of France, paid homage to French and American soldiers killed in 2004 as they visited Bouake, Ivory Coast, alongside Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara and his wife, Dominique Folloroux-Ouattara.
More from Footwear News
- France's First Lady Looks Effortlessly Chic in Skinny Jeans + Her Go-To Louis Vuitton Heels
- French First Lady's Chevron-Print Coat & Blue Suede Pumps Are Fall-Ready on Shanghai Trip
- French First Lady's Suede Booties Are the Sensible Choice for Autumn Streets
Macron looked stylish in a white, long-sleeved dress with black accents. The former schoolteacher completed her outfit with classic black pointed-toe pumps.
The Macrons arrived in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, on Friday, Dec. 20, to begin their state visit. For the flight, the president was clad in an understated dark suit with shiny black shoes. Brigitte chose a petal pink frock and black pointed-toe pumps.
The French first lady can often be spotted in Louis Vuitton clothing, shoes and accessories. With respect to footwear specifically, she tends to favor pointed-toe pumps set on a stiletto or block heel, choosing styles that add a boost of around 4 inches. Louis Vuitton’s Eyeline is one of her staples, and she is also a fan of the graphic-print Matchmake pump.
Although Macron usually gravitates toward more classic silhouettes, she has on occasion been spotted in more trend-forward styles, with details like PVC or snake print livening up her look.
Flip through the gallery to see more of Brigitte Macron’s style.
French First Lady’s Chevron-Print Coat & Blue Suede Pumps Are Fall-Ready on Shanghai Trip
French First Lady’s Suede Booties Are the Sensible Choice for Autumn Streets
French First Lady Wears Pumps With Subtle Metallic Accents for Visit With Danish Princess
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic