Forty Five Ten’s Dallas flagship will on Tuesday open The Row’s first store-in-store, the only one of its kind in Dallas.
“Over the past year, it became clear — because of demand and our belief in the collection — that it was time to devote a space to creating the full world of The Row,” said Kristen Cole, president and chief creative officer of Forty Five Ten.
More from WWD
- Kate Hudson Talks Sustainability, and Diving Deeper Into Fashion
- Feel-good Fashion Week Has Retailers Singing New York's Praises
- First Lady Wears The Row for D-Day Commemoration
“I love The Row’s minimalist approach to luxury. It has such an identifiable aesthetic (its L.A. store is one of my all-time favorites), and I knew their team would design a beautiful space,” Cole added.
Located on the second level, the new 340-square-foot shop’s design was created exclusively for Forty Five Ten, and will carry the women’s ready-to-wear, men’s and accessories collections.
It is Forty Five Ten’s only shop-in-shop.
A muted color palette plays off a rich mix of textures. The room’s showpiece is a vintage Fritz Hansen teddy fur sofa from the Forties. Custom drapes made in Italy by Loro Piana cover the room’s floor-to-ceiling window with Juliette balcony. The space includes midcentury furniture designed by Frank Lloyd Wright sourced from local galleries.
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020