FKA twigs and Christopher Kane have something of a storied past. At the Met Gala in 2015, Christopher Kane dressed twigs in a trippy, colorful patchwork dress that literally had legs of its own. The gown in question became somewhat of an internet sensation due to its provocative print (this includes the silhouette of a certain male body part).
Twigs took Kane as her date to the Met (in addition to her then-boyfriend Robert Pattinson—it’s actually where the actor and musician made their debut as a couple), so it’s only fitting that she would make an appearance at the designer’s London Fashion Week runway show earlier today. She made the front row sparkle in a silver sequined ruffled dress with baroque white ruffles peeking out at the hem, and topped it off with an extra tall pair of deep green boots with especially pointy knee cap. Yet memorable look to Twig and Kane’s joint repertoire, one that’s thankfully was more LFW than NSFW.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals a New Yeezy Look: Spandex and Slouchy Boots - Read More
- In Belgium, Brigitte Macron and Melania Trump Are Style Opposites - Read More
- Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, Chooses Ralph Lauren for Prince Louis’s Christening - Read More
- Kourtney Kardashian Wears a Leather Tube Dress - Read More
- Nontraditional Bridesmaid Dresses for Summer - Read More