The sportswear giant today revealed an image from its first BTS campaign shoot. In the photo, the seven members of the K-pop group (V, Jungkook, RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope and Jimin) are shown in a mix of classic white T-shirts and hoodies with Fila’s linear logo. The looks are meant to coincide with BTS’ personal style, which is harmonious but allows for individuality among the boys.
More from Footwear News
- Tennis Legend Kim Clijsters Reveals the Dates of Her Comeback
- Kacey Musgraves & BTS Do Very Different Takes on Suiting at Variety Hitmakers Brunch
- Katy Perry, BTS and More Celebs Make a Statement at the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball
While only one photograph is available for now, fans can look forward to more in the New Year. Fila will roll out a complete ad campaign in January 2020. The ads will appear internationally across Fila stores, brand websites and social media channels.
“We decided to offer a surprise sneak peek of the campaign, in an effort to express our appreciation [for] the support,” a Fila spokesperson said in a press release. “With an undeniable synergy between Fila and BTS, and the positive feedback we’ve received from consumers, we look forward to sharing more in the coming year.”
BTS was announced as Fila brand ambassadors in October. Prior to teaming up with Fila, the group worked with Puma for five years, appearing in a series of marketing campaigns as well as releasing signature products in partnership with the German athletic company.
Click through the gallery for BTS’ best style moments of the year.
BTS Wears the Coolest Streetwear at the Asian Music Awards in Japan
BTS Hits the Red Carpet at the Melon Music Awards in Stylish Holiday Outfits
BTS’ Best Red Carpet & Performance Style of 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court