There’s no denying that coming back to work after a long weekend is nothing short of difficult. Lucky for us, Macy’s is making this week a little more fun by offering a major sale.
That’s right—from now until January 21, hundreds of items on the site are marked down (and, FYI, some of the discounts are seriously steep. We’re talking 50 percent off bed and bath items, 20 percent off kitchenware and 60 percent off dining products.
Here, the 10 items worth checking out from the current sale.
1. Tools of the Trade Stainless Steel 13-Pc. Cookware Set
Say goodbye to your old, rusty cookware. This 13-piece set include the basics you'll use most plus utensils and a steamer.
2. Tommy Bahama Home Ultimate Comfort 2 Pack Standard Pillows
Featuring ultra soft microfiber shells, these babies are machine washable and hypoallergenic. And for just $20, we could all use some new pillows.
3. Charter Club 4-Pc. Full Sheet Set
Because you’re going to need some new pillowcases for your new pillows. So, why not just get a whole new set while you’re at it?
4. Martha Stewart Collection Quick-Dry 6-Pc. Towel Set
Speaking of new sets, we bet your bathroom linens could use some freshening up, too.
5. Hotel Collection European White Goose Down Medium Weight King Comforter
You had us at 500 thread count.
6. Ninja DZ201 Foodi® 6-in-1 8-qt. 2-Basket Air Fryer
If you’re looking to quickly crisp up a pizza or sear a piece of salmon, this handy appliance has it handled.
7. Bella 2-lb. Loaf Programmable Bread Maker
Homemade bread in under two hours? Sold.
8. Willison Teak Outdoor 7-Pc. Dining Set
This contemporary set will be the perfect addition to your backyard this summer.
9. Thirstystone by Cambridge Barware Collection
Pieces are available in stainless or marble finishes with leather accents.
10. Ninja BL770 Blender & Food Processor
This duel appliance is so high tech, it does all the work for you. Plus it comes with all the attachments: a 64-ounce pitcher, a food processor bowl and two Nutri Ninja cups for on-the-go smoothies.
PureWow may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from PureWow's editorial and sales departments.