It's basically Christmas in July: Amazon's biggest and most important sale of the year, Amazon Prime Day, is here! This year, it's set to go for 48 hours — the longest it's ever run in Amazon Prime Day history! The sales will be live on July 15 at 12 a.m. PT and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 16.
Are Amazon Prime Day sales worth the hype?
Most definitely! Right now, customers can:
- Take up to 64% off Amazon devices, including 50% off Amazon Echo.
- Take up to 60% off Lodge Cookware.
- Take 57% off Instant Pot DUO.
- Take up to 57% off Waterpik and Sonicare.
- Take up to 39% off iRobot devices.
- Take up to 30% off Bose products, including SoundSport Wireless Headphones.
- Take up to 24% off Revlon One-Step Dryer plus extra 20% off at checkout.
Is Amazon Prime Day only for Prime members?
Yes, Prime Day is a global shopping event with deals exclusively for Amazon Prime members. This includes Amazon Prime monthly and annual members, Amazon Prime Free Trial members, Prime Student members, and Amazon Household members.
Not a Prime member? You can sign up here and take advantage of the full membership for 30 days. You can cancel anytime without any fees. If you want to enjoy the Prime Day sales, make sure to sign up a few days beforehand.
When do Amazon Prime Day sales end?
This year, the sale will be live for 48 hours, ending on July 16 at 11:59 p.m. PT. This is a huge deal since last year, Amazon Prime Day sales ran for 36 hours, which was already an upgrade from the usual 24-hour sale.
('You Might Also Like',)