We’re deep in the holiday season, folks, and we’re boater hat-over-rainboots excited for the return of everyone’s favorite nanny to the big screen. On December 19, Mary Poppins Returns hits theaters, and we really can’t think of a better way to spend a festive winter eve. And, in celebration of the magical premiere, we’ll be buying all the Poppins-inspired pieces to wear. Scroll on to shop the most stylish Mary Poppins fashion collaborations, perfect for every rainy day, holiday trip, and enchanting adventure ahead.
1. Kipling x Mary Poppins Returns ($19+): Even sweeter than a spoonful of sugar, this 18-piece collection includes ALL the bags a holiday trailblazer might need. Choose from colorful backpacks, totes, handbags, and pouches featuring fancy florals, novelty patches, and kite motifs.
2. HSN x Mary Poppins Returns (Available 12/18, $12+): Take a trip down Cherry Tree Lane with bright umbrellas, carpet bags, and sparkly crystal brooches, all designed with the iconic nanny’s impeccable British style in mind.
3. HUNTER x Mary Poppins Returns ($80+): The only thing more British than Hunter wellies are Hunter wellies covered in Mary Poppins print. This capsule collection includes weatherproof goods like tall and short boots, backpacks, umbrellas, and a limited-edition signature carpet bag — sure to be your go-to holiday travel companion.
4. Danielle Nicole x Mary Poppins Returns (Available 12/19, $43+): This fun fashion designer knows a thing or two about creating playful yet sophisticated handbags. On the heels of her latest GoT collab comes a limited-edition four-piece collection featuring accessories to gift your favorite Poppins fangirl.
5. YOOX x Mary Poppins Returns ($51+): This nine-item capsule truly features everything you need for your winter travel: an oversized doctor’s bag, a long wool coat, a printed bomber, side-buttoned boots, leather gloves, a hat, and a floral patterned umbrella and silk scarf to match.
Did we miss a fab Mary Poppins Returns collab? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.