With smart home technology proliferating and cybercriminality afoot, adding data security to your home network is a wise move. F-Secure's new Sense router can help monitor your home and provide feedback on the state of your network, IoT gadgets and even mobile devices while providing dual-band WiFi for your home. The Sense router monitors by device type to offer the protection for each connected product, from threats targeting your home PC to checking for unusual activity on IoT products.
Sense stays connected to F-Secure's Security Cloud service to stay up-to-date, apply its file scanning services and AI analysis, while upholding its privacy principles. This week, F-Secure has provided us with three of its new Sense smart security routers -- which include a one-year security subscription -- for three lucky readers. All you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below for up to three chances at winning this one-stop home data-security device.
Winners: Congratulations to Roy R. of Robinson, TX; Matt A. of Boone, IA and a third TBC.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) F-Secure SENSE router including a one (1) year security subscription ($199 value each).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Engadget and AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all of its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until October 18th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- This article originally appeared on Engadget.