British design brand, Emma Bridgewater, has become a staple in almost every stylish kitchen.
The labels whimsical statement prints have acquired a loyal fan base over the years, with its recognisable patterns now being found on everything from mugs and plates to toasters and kettles.
On Monday, the brand unveiled its latest autumn 2019 collection, which included several new prints for collectors to add to their cupboards.
A green fig print has now joined the Vegetable Garden collection, the trendy leafy pattern now adorning jugs, plates, tea towels and cake tins, to name just a few.
However, pheasants have taken centre stage this season, the new pattern fittingly rich in rustic autumnal hues.
The extension of the popular Game Birds range sees feathers and pheasants on several serving dishes and bowls, perfect for your Sunday roasts or Thanksgiving celebrations.
The brand have also added to its popular baby bowl collection, introducing new shapes that can be personalised with any name or date. The £25.95 item continuing to be a great keepsake for any new mum.
Shop our top five picks
1. Figs plate by Emma Bridgewater | £17.95 | Shop here
2. Pheasant Feather Jug by Emma Bridgewater | £17.95 | Shop here
3. Personalised Blue Ladybird Baby Bowl by Emma Bridgewater | £25.95 | Shop here
4. Polka Dot Kettle by Emma Bridgewater and Russell Hobbs | £79.99 | Shop here
5. Pink and Gold Star Mug by Emma Bridgewater | £19.95 | Shop here
The editors at Yahoo UK are committed to finding you the best products at the best prices. At times, Yahoo UK may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.