The MLB playoffs kicked off this week and Emily Ratajkowski isn’t hiding who she hopes will win it all. Ahead of the Yankees game tonight against the Minnesota Twins, the model stepped out in the big apple wearing the team’s baseball cap that had a well-worn look.
She went casual-chic styling the hat with a white crop top, camel blazer and black boot-cut trousers.
More from Footwear News
- Ronnie Fieg Has a 10th Anniversary Asics Collection Coming
- Asics Apologizes for 'Objectional Content' Played by Hacker on Screens Outside One of Its Flagships
- The Best Running Tank Tops for Men
The creator of clothing line Inamorata is a big fan of white sneakers with statement outfits. Also, she has a versatile and rotating collection of white kicks from many different brands, including Adidas, Veja, Nike and now Asics.
The “I Feel Pretty” actress shared a picture of herself last week wearing white Nike Low sneakers alongside her husband and their dog Colombo, who Ratajkowski refers to as their “son” in the post.
Click through the gallery to see EmRata’s most body-confident looks to date.
Emily Ratajkowski Brings a Pop of Color to NYFW in a Red Dress and Black Gladiator Sandals
Emily Ratajkowski’s Chic Dog Walking Look Includes a Crop Top & Adidas Sneakers
Emily Ratajkowski Wears Strappy Heeled Thong Sandals at Toronto Film Festival
Best of Footwear News
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion
- Every Outfit Serena Williams Has Worn to Win the US Open
- Sasha Obama Is Michigan-Bound: What We Can Expect of Her College Style