Emily Ratajkowski was spotted grocery shopping in Los Angeles yesterday, Dec. 21, alongside husband Sebastian Bear-McClard.
Ratajkowski wore a leather trench coat layered over a black catsuit from her Inamorata label ($90 on the brand’s site).
More from Footwear News
- Emily Ratajkowski Decorates Christmas Tree in Her Favorite Sneakers
- Emily Ratajkowski Celebrates Forbes 30 Under 30 With a Throwback to Her Paris Texas Boots
- Emily Ratajkowski Bundles Up in Layers + Chunky Sneakers in NYC
On her feet, the “Gone Girl” actress sported Veja’s Esplar sneakers. Worn by celebrities like Meghan Markle and Emma Watson, the French label’s sneakers are designed with sustainability in mind. The Esplar is crafted with leather tanned and sourced according to REACH norms. Its lining is made from organic cotton, and the soles are produced from wild (as opposed to farmed) Amazonian rubber.
The shoes sell for $120 and are available to shop now at Intermixonline.com.
The model completed her outfit with black Oliver Peoples sunglasses and a python-print bag.
Ratajkowski has been a fan of Veja’s sustainably made kicks for a while. The “Lying and Stealing” star frequently steps out in her all-white Esplar shoes, which she first wore during the summer of 2018.
The A-lister has a closet full of several understated white sneakers to go along with her Vejas, including the Nike Air Force 1, the Fila Disruptor 2 and the Adidas Samba. She is also a fan of the knee-high boot trend, having tested out styles from Paris Texas, Schutz and Steve Madden.
Click through the gallery to see how Emily Ratajkowski’s style has evolved over the years.
Emily Ratajkowski Decorates Christmas Tree in Her Favorite Sneakers
Emily Ratajkowski Celebrates Forbes 30 Under 30 With a Throwback to Her Paris Texas Boots
Emily Ratajkowski Bundles Up in Layers + Chunky Sneakers in NYC
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic