Emily Ratajkowski is getting into the holiday spirit with a little help from a furry friend. The model took to Instagram yesterday to share a sneak peek of her Christmas tree alongside her husband Sebastian Bear-McClard and their dog Colombo.
Ratajkowski kept it cool in a tie-dye T-shirt and a set of white jeans with a black belt. For footwear, the 28-year-old continued her laid back vibe in a set of all-white low-top sneakers.
More from Footwear News
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Grocery Shopping in a Leather Coat & All-White Veja Sneakers
- Emily Ratajkowski Celebrates Forbes 30 Under 30 With a Throwback to Her Paris Texas Boots
- Emily Ratajkowski Bundles Up in Layers + Chunky Sneakers in NYC
In the photo, her dog is also rocking a festive piece: a fuzzy lumberjack-style red plaid hat. EmRata jokingly captioned the post: “On a scale of 1-10 how much does Colombo hate his hat?”
Ratajkowski has an affinity for a good pair of white sneakers. The “We Are Your Friends” star owns many pairs of the clean style from brands like Adidas, Veja and Reebok.
Click through the gallery to see more of Emily Ratajkowski’s looks from her style evolution.
Emily Ratajkowski Celebrates Forbes 30 Under 30 With a Throwback to Her Paris Texas Boots
How Emily Ratajkowski Helped Paris Texas Reach Cult Brand Status
Emily Ratajkowski Bundles Up in Layers + Chunky Sneakers in NYC
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic