Elsa Hosk found the perfect New Year’s Eve today.
The Victoria’s Secret model posed in a pink minidress from Attico featuring a halter-neck top with a paneled glittering-star cutout top and a feathered skirt from the brand’s spring ’20 collection; it retails for $3,995 at ModaOperandi.com. Hosk matched the dress to a pair of d’Orsay teal satin pointed-toe pumps.
More from Footwear News
- Dua Lipa Wraps Strappy Pink Pumps Over Her Silver Pant Legs in London
- Margot Robbie Makes the Case for Fall Pastels in Head-to-Heel Lemon
- Victoria's Secret Models in Metallic Sandals Are Trending at UNICEF Summer Gala
She shared the photos on Instagram and captioned the post: “Almost New Years do you guys have a resolution?”
The dress was shown in September during the brand’s presentation for its spring collection, and it was styled with a similar pair of pointed-toe heels.
The 31-year-old is a fan of sharing her latest ensembles on the social media app with her 5.9 million followers. Earlier this week, she showed off her after-Christmas look consisting of a furry coat, light wash jeans and black crocodile knee-high boots with a square toe.
Square-toe shoes made FN’s list of the top 10 trends of 2019; the silhouette appeared as part of a ’90s-inspired revitalization in the fashion world from runways to street style.
Click through the gallery to see more times Elsa Hosk wore the latest trends.
Elsa Hosk and Stella Maxwell Make Hiking Look Easy in Trendy Sneakers
Elsa Hosk Will Be Wearing This Year’s $1 Million Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic