Dwyane Wade just gave fans a look at his family’s holiday photo.
The former Miami Heat star shared a picture from his trip with Gabrielle Union and his children to Hawaii, where they posed together with their daughter, Kaavia, 1, and his child Zion, 12, from a previous relationship. They’re seen wearing festive pajamas with their own unique shoes. Wade’s other children Zaire, 17, and Xavier, 6, were not pictured.
More from Footwear News
- NBA Star D'Angelo Russell Signs With Dwyane Wade's Sneaker Brand
- Dwyane Wade's New Sock Line Debuts in Fun Prints + Colors
- Gabrielle Union Combines Two Major Trends at 'America's Got Talent'
Both Union and Wade wore red pajamas, while Zion wore black patterned PJs and Kaavia modeled a white festive set. The “Bring It On” star matched her cozy clothes with a pair of red shoes, as did her daughter. Zion opted for maroon Vans Classic Slip-On sneakers; similar colorways retail for $35.
Union also used Instagram to share more photos from the vacation, including one of herself and Zion in more Christmas sweaters.
Li-Ning and Wade joined forces in 2013 and have since created stylish footwear, apparel and sports accessories. Wade also has a collection of stylish and affordable men’s socks from his line Pwky, available at Target now.
Click through the gallery to see more of Gabrielle Union’s shoe style.
Dwyane Wade’s New Sock Line Debuts in Fun Prints + Colors
Gabrielle Union Combines Two Major Trends at ‘America’s Got Talent’
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic