MODERN FAMILY: The Duchess of Cambridge and her daughter Princess Charlotte, with a pink flamingo friend in tow, greeted the public outside the St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham in Norfolk, England on Christmas morning.
They were headed to church with Queen Elizabeth and other members of the royal family, including Prince William, little Prince George and Princess Beatrice.
More from WWD
- President Trump, First Lady Arrive in London for NATO Meeting
- Duchess of Cambridge Wears Alexander McQueen at Royal Variety Performance
- Duchess of Cambridge Wears Poppy Brooch to Honor Late Grandmother, a WWII Code Breaker
Prince Andrew, who was forced to step down from royal duties earlier this year due to his entanglement in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, made a surprise appearance at the service, walking alongside his brother Prince Charles.
The duchess wore a bespoke, mocha Catherine Walker double-breasted coatdress made from mohair, with a faux fur collar and cuffs and a belted waist.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex did not attend the service as they are on an extended sabbatical in the U.S. and Canada and will return to the U.K. in 2020.
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020