Dua Lipa channeled the ’90s in a colorful ensemble in New York.
The 24-year-old was spotted leaving the set of “Good Morning America” in a bright pink Marc Jacobs puffer jacket over a pair of baggy jeans with an Alexander Wang purse.
More from Footwear News
- Dua Lipa Sparkles in a Coral Minidress + Soaring Rose Gold Sandals on 'Jimmy Fallon'
- Dua Lipa Wears 5.5-Inch Platform Heels on the Red Carpet at the Aria Awards
- Dua Lipa Brings Popular Hot Pink to the AMAs Red Carpet
She matched the ensemble with a pair of patent leather black booties set on a chunky block feel and a flat foot. Square-toe footwear was one of the biggest shoe trends of 2019, falling in line with a full ’90s-style revamp within the fashion world.
While out and about, the “New Rules” singer joined Anwar Hadid, her beau and the brother to supermodels Gigi and Bella Hadid.
Anwar also bundled up in a puffy jacket, which he paired with patchwork jeans.
The 20-year-old finished off his outfit with a set of Adidas-branded socks and a pair of round-toe brogues.
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic