The Country Music Association Awards have kicked off its cowboy boots with a star-studded red carpet tonight in Nashville, Tenn.
The queen of country music herself Dolly Parton stole the show in a lacy and glittery gown with a high-leg slit. She arrived in a pair of sky-high platform heels with a PVC strap and peep-toe cutout.
More from Footwear News
- 8 Best Boots at the CMA Awards 2019
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban + More of the Most Stylish Couples at CMA Awards 2019
- Miranda Lambert's Iridescent Pumps Shimmer Just Like Her Beaded Dress at CMA Awards 2019
Maren Morris, who leads the pack with six nominations, recently announced she’s expecting her first child with husband Ryan Hurd. The Female Vocalist of the Year nominee wore a blue two-piece gown consisting of an off-the-shoulder top and a high-waisted princess-style voluminous skirt.
Singer Colbie Caillat stepped onto the carpet in an embellished silver dress and a pair of matching metallic silver heels with crisscross ankle straps. Caillat arrived with her Gone West band members; the new country group released their first song this year.
Country music frontman and former “American Idol” star Scotty McCreery looked dapper in a glittery gray suit with a black undershirt and tie. On his feet, he wore a pair of black western-style boots.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2019 CMA Awards.
How to Watch the 2019 CMA Awards Red Carpet Live Stream Free
Carrie Underwood’s Sandals Sparkle With Crystal-Embellished Anklets and Straps on ACM Awards Red Carpet
Glitter, Sequins and Sparkles Ruled the Red Carpet at the CMA Awards
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book