The new iteration of the Ultra Boost 4.0 incorporates a red and black-based Primeknit upper that’s offset by a black lacing cage with white Three Stripes branding on the sides. The shoe’s standout feature is the cartoon character emblazoned on the heel along with Mickey’s signature peace sign found on the tongue. Capping off the look is a white Boost cushioning and a black Continental outsole.
More from Footwear News
- The Collabs: Clarks Partners With Bergdorf Goodman on Men's Desert Boot + More
- 11 Best Adidas Sneakers of All Time That You Can Shop Right Now
- Adidas Celebrates Chinese New Year With Tiger + Floral Embroidery
The medial side of the Disney x Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 “Mickey Mouse.”
The front view of the Disney x Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 “Mickey Mouse.”
As of now, an official release date for the Disney x Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 “Mickey Mouse” has yet to be announced by the brand but expect this pair to be arriving on Adidas.com and at select Adidas Sportswear stockists very soon.
In related news, It was also announced that the sportswear giant has tapped Disney and Mickey Mouse to celebrate this year’s Chinese New Year and the Year of the Rat by releasing white and 3D versions of the Stan Smith along with a special iteration of the Superstar releasing on Feb. 20 for $120 each.
Human Made Gives the Adidas Stan Smith an Update With a Lot of Heart
Adidas Updates Its Predator Soccer Boot With ‘Demonskin’ Ball Control Tech
Two Brightly Colored Yeezy 350 V2s Are Reportedly Releasing Soon
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts