Finally, the highly-anticipated Adidas Yeezy Quantum basketball sneaker is reportedly making its retail debut in two different versions — dubbed “BSKTBL” and “QNTM” — to coincide with the weekend’s 2020 NBA All-Star festivities happening in Chicago.
Ahead of the launch, sneaker leak account Yeezy Mafia has broken down the difference between the basketball and lifestyle variations of the shoe. The model itself features a two-tone design on the mid-cut upper, using a semi-transparent plastic cage on the midfoot, a suede toe box and a black heel counter.
More from Footwear News
- The Adidas Yeezy Quantum Is Reportedly Being Handed Out in Chicago for Free
- Kim Kardashian's Vintage Gown for Oscars Night Is Inspired by a Shipwreck
- Adidas Yeezy's First Basketball Sneaker Is Set to Drop During NBA All-Star Weekend
What appears to be the biggest distinction between the two versions is that the BSKTBL pair features additional zebra-like detailing on the upper compared to the QNTM lifestyle version. The shoe appears to sit atop white Boost midsole that’s encapsulated by a translucent coating. As the names suggest, the Yeezy Quantum BSKTBL is more geared towards the sport of basketball, while the QNTM is for casual wear.
While the release details for the Adidas Yeezy Quantum in both the lifestyle and basketball versions have yet to be revealed by the brand, Yeezy Mafia suggests that the styles are expected to drop sometime this weekend at select Adidas Yeezy stockists for $250 each.
Pusha T and Damian Lillard to Deliver a Mixtape-Themed Adidas Dame 6 Collaboration
Pharrell’s BBC Icecream Gives a Classic Allen Iverson Reebok Sneaker a Bold New Look
Adidas Yeezy’s First Basketball Sneaker Is Set to Drop During NBA All-Star Weekend
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts