We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you’re like us, you’d be happiest if you could spend your entire lifetime in sweatpants. But not just any sweats — you want ones that are flattering and all-season too. Right?
With fall in full swing, we found a lightweight pair that’s perfect to start wearing now and keep on well into the winter.
The Dibaolong Wide Leg Sweatpants are on sale starting at $20 (down from $36) and feature a flowy, flattering wide leg. These super-soft, breathable drawstring pants are ideal for everything from your daily walks around the block to lounging on the couch.
It’s rare to find something so cozy that would be appropriate out in public, but here we are: “Good for tai chi or yoga,” says a shopper. “Also look nice for out on the town, at least for the caliber of places I go.”
Available in 45 colors and sizes XS to 4X, these sweats won the hearts of over 9,000 five-star reviewers. Read on to see what all the fuss is about.
“If you’re looking for lounge pants that are super light and comfy, look no further! [The material] is kind of silky, but cottony at the same time, and stretchy,” writes a reviewer. “Mid-rise, not too wide-legged or tapered, deep pockets, don't attract hair, not sheer, nice enough to wear out or as PJs. Win win win!”
Perfect for all seasons
“I've been wearing them out in the cold and have been consistently warm. I love that the pants have pockets and also that they launder perfectly. I just bought a third pair,” writes a five-star reviewer.
In case you're already looking forward to next year's thaw, these sweats are great for summer too, according to this satisfied shopper: “They are soft, but not so thin that they're see-through. They are a warm-weather pant, because they keep you cool.”
“Literally the most comfortable pants,” writes a rave reviewer. “Love how lightweight they are. They are going to be so nice when traveling since they are so small and roll up nicely. I have worn them all day around the house since I got them. Love the big pockets.”
“Comfy town,” says a five-star fan. “These are so soft. They have a sturdy waistband — even wore [them] doing yoga without any rolling. These are a must-have for those cold nights or days spent relaxing.”
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· Insignia 50-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $380 (was $450), amazon.com
Headphone and earbud deals:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $119 (was $159), amazon.com
· Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds, $176 (was $200), amazon.com
Smart home deals:
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $120 (was $130), amazon.com
· Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum, $120 (was $145), amazon.com
· Ninja AF101 4 Qt Air Fryer, $100 (was $120), amazon.com
· AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, $48.50 (was $60), amazon.com
· Adidas Women's Advantage Sneaker, $55(was $65), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· Riiqiichy Women's Pashmina Shawl, $13 (was $21), amazon.com
Bedding and home deals:
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Himoon Bed Pillows 2-Pack, $25 (was $33), amazon.com
· Queen Size 6 Piece Hotel Luxury Sheet Set, $30 (was $55), amazon.com
· Bedsure Queen Bed Comforter Set, $41 (was $56), amazon.com
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Lifestyle's newsletter.