Leaked photos of a new “Desert Sage” Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 sneaker have circulated on social media ahead of its expected release in early 2020.
True to the initial mockups provided by the Yeezy Mafia last month, the latest imagery shows a colorway dressed in a khaki green woven Primeknit upper contrasted by a vibrant orange sockiner and gray stripe running across the midfoot. The shoe’s standout feature is the ultra-plush Boost cushioning that’s housed within a semi-translucent shell in the midsole. Similar to a selection of previously released colorways, this pair does not include a pull tab at the heel.
More from Footwear News
- Gamer Ninja Partners With Adidas on Chunky Sneakers in His Signature Colors
- This New Pokémon x Adidas Advantage Collab Features Pixelated Pikachu Graphics
- An Updated Version of Donovan Mitchell's Signature Sneaker Could Be Releasing in 2020
According to Yeezy Mafia, this colorway of the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is expected to arrive in early 2020 for $220, but official release information has not been provided by the Three Stripes or West.
This New Pokémon x Adidas Advantage Collab Features Pixelated Pikachu Graphics
An Updated Version of Donovan Mitchell’s Signature Sneaker Could Be Releasing in 2020
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Yeshaya’ Will Reportedly Release Soon
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court