We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Your sheets are one of those things that are easy to let slide until you realize it's beyond time for a new set. People will put up with threadbare fabric and even rips before they actually upgrade their bedding.
Been thinking about getting a new set of sheets but have been wary of spending much? It's go time. Amazon has slashed prices on mega-popular Danjor sheets sets. You can grab a queen set for just $23 with the on-page coupon — down from $38!
This bedding set has everything you need to lie back and luxuriate. You'll get a flat sheet, a fitted sheet with pockets deep enough to accommodate 16 inches of mattress and four pillowcases.
The sheets are super soft thanks to 1,800-thread count microfiber fabric, giving you a silky hotel-bed feel every time you slip between them. A nice perk: They're also moisture-resistant and cooling, just in case you tend to get a little warm in bed.
Not only that, the Danjor sheets are fade-resistant, allowing you to enjoy the color of your choosing exactly how it was intended for many slumbers to come. These sheets come in five neutral colors — white, arctic blue, cream, gray and taupe — and they're available in twin, full, queen, king and California king sizes.
The Danjor sheet sets have a huge fanbase, with more than 78,000 perfect reviews at Amazon. One fan applauded the sheets for their ability to stay wrinkle-free. "Wrinkle-resistant? More like wrinkle-proof," they wrote. "I got tired of wrinkled sheets in my vacation rental property, so I figured I'd try a set of these. They cost one third of what I paid for the 'high quality' sheets I bought that wrinkle like hell. The first time I pulled them out of the dryer and put them on the bed, I was completely stunned. You would have thought I had ironed them they were so smooth and crisp-looking. As for the actual feel of them, they are ridiculously soft and have a luxurious hotel feel to them. I like them so much, I bought two more sets. I can't imagine using anything else in my rental properties."
"These sheets are the best I've ever bought," a fellow happy customer said. "I have been an insomniac since I was 11 years old. I never sleep more than two hours a night. I swear on all that I adore, my first night I slept for six hours. After my daughter left for school I actually went back to bed and slept another five hours. Last night I thought, I’m never ever going to sleep now. I did all night. And that is the absolute honest truth. I’m so relaxed. These sheets are so soft. Have that slight heaviness that’s just perfect. I just don’t want to get out of bed. I am seriously in heaven with these sheets, and that’s no joke.".
Stock up at a serious discount while you can!
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· Insignia 50-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV, $380 (was $450), amazon.com
Headphones and earbuds:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $109 (was $159), amazon.com
· Beats Studio Buds, $125 (was $150),amazon.com
Smartphones, smartwatches and tablets:
· Apple iPad Air, $539 (was $599),amazon.com
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $93 (was $130), amazon.com
· Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum, $110 (was $150), amazon.com
· Ninja AF101 4 Qt Air Fryer, $90 (was $120), amazon.com
· AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, $38.50 (was $60), amazon.com
· Dr. Martens Women's Leona 7 Hook Boots, $100 (was $170), amazon.com
· Adidas Women's Advantage Sneaker, $39 (was $65), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· Riiqiichy Women's Pashmina Shawl, $13 (was $21), amazon.com
Bedding and home:
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Himoon Bed Pillows 2-Pack, $21 (was $33), amazon.com
· Bedsure Queen Bed Comforter Set, $56 (was $91), amazon.com
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life's newsletter.