Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
For a quick and delicious way to cure your Philly cheesesteak craving, try these Philly cheesesteak wraps. The updated recipe for the classic sandwich features ground beef, bell peppers, diced onions, ooey-gooey provolone cheese, and a surprise appearance by avocado! These wraps are sure to become a household favorite—just make them once and you’ll see why.
1 lb. ground beef
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup diced bell peppers
1 large tortilla
Provolone cheese slices
Cilantro, for garnish
1. Cook the ground beef in a frying pan with some salt and pepper.
2. Add the diced bell peppers and chopped onions to the beef and continue to cook.
3. Lay out a tortilla and line it with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Add a scoop of the beef and bell pepper and onion mix on top of the cheese and roll up the tortilla. Repeat this step twice to make 3 Philly cheesesteak wraps.
4. Slice your avocados using an avocado slicer and set aside.
5. In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry your Philly cheesesteak wraps until they are brown and crispy on each side.
6. Once cooked, plate your Philly cheesesteak wraps with the avocado slices lined up on top, and garnish with cilantro.
The post Customize this Philly cheesesteak wrap with all your favorites appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: