As if Emma Watson portraying Belle in Beauty and the Beast wasn't perfect enough, her beauty looks for the film's press tour are pretty amazing. Always one to have sophisticated hair and makeup, Watson wore a stunning chignon to the New York City movie premiere.
This celebrity hairstyle looks good on anyone and works for any special occasion — prom, weddings, or anniversary parties. In the video above, Stunning Braids author and hairstylist Monaè Everett breaks down the steps to recreate Watson's elegant and easy updo. Grab your hairspray, curling iron, and get ready to Copy That!
1. Apply ample amount of Bumble and Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse throughout hair.
2. Blow dry product into hair to enhance volume.
3. Starting at the crown, curl hair with a 1-inch curling iron in small sections. Secure sections with hair clips to cool and set the curl.
4. Using a rat-tail comb, part hair down the center and on left and right sides.
5. Remove hair clips and backcomb curls at the crown.
6. Sprinkle a texturizing product like Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Session Label Dust It Flex onto curls and massage into hair to build volume.
7. Pin the center section with into a bouffant.
8. Use a hairspray such as Oribe Superfine Hair Spray to spritz side sections and pin the middle.
9. Pull remaining sections into pony, keeping wisps of hair out. Tease and secure end with an elastic.
10. Roll pony into a chignon, then wrap hair wisps around bun.
Read more from Yahoo Style + Beauty: • You'll Want to Recreate Lilly Singh's Metallic Bronze Eyes for Your Next Night Out