We are truly not worthy of the gift that is Beyoncé.
Bey blessed the 2017 Grammys stage for flawless performances of “Love Drought” and “Sandcastles.” Outfitted in a custom gold dress by designer Peter Dundas and regal headpiece, the 35-year-old shined brilliantly from head to toe.
1. Apply NARS Gienah Contour Blush along the hairline, temples, and cheekbones for a sunkissed effect.
2. Brush up brows and fill in at the same time with Urban Decay Flexible Hold Brow Gel in Dark.
3. Use Kevyn Aucoin Beauty Precision Eye Definer in Kobicha to line top and bottom lashes.
4. Pat and blend the taupe brown shadow from the Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette across lids.
5. Use same shadow color to blend along lower lash line.
6. Highlight inner corners of eye with gold shadow.
7.Press gold cream shimmer onto center of lids to achieve a gleaming finish. Then place Urban Decay MoonDust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog on top for added shine.
8. Line upper lash line and smudge with Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Eye Pencil Primatif – Basic Black.
9. Apply blush to cheekbones.
10. Place highlighter on top for a dewy effect.
11. Coat lashes with L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara. Pro tip: Slightly bend the mascara wand to get a super close application when using a thick brush.
12. Outline lips with a dark nude pencil such as Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On in Liar. Then fill in with a lighter shade like Insanity.
13. Deepen lip color with Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Uptight.
14. Spritz Caudalie Beauty Elixir onto face to set makeup.
All the Amazing Beauty and Hair Moments From the 2017 Grammy Awards
5 Times Highlighter Hair Lit Up the 2017 Grammys Red Carpet
Heidi Klum Without Makeup, Gaga’s New Tattoo + More Grammys Get-Ready Instagrams