Victoria’s Secret Angels have some of the sexiest hair on the planet. Whether it’s their signature bombshell waves or the textured curls of today’s catwalk, these ladies know exactly how to rock their strands — in next-to-nothing outfits, no less. But Alessandra Ambrosio‘s take on the wet hair trend is the latest VS Angel hairdo to pique our interest.
In the video above, Kérastase consulting hairstylist Matt Fugate shows us how to use styling mousse, gel, and a wide-tooth comb to get Ambrosio’s slick hair. We may not be able to get our hands on a pair of Angel wings, but copying this stunner’s beauty look is good enough for us.
1. Starting with dry hair, apply Discipline Mousse Curl Idéal. Massage the product throughout with your fingers, from roots to ends.
2. Separate hair at the crown. Then scrunch quarter-size amounts of Crème de la Crème into hair, molding locks in place.
3. Section off the front right and left sides and add Lift Vertige Root Uplifting Gel, sculpting to the back.
4. Take a wide-tooth comb and rake through front sections.
5. Shape the crown according to your face shape and neaten the back to finish the look.