At the People’s Choice Awards tonight in Santa Monica, Calif., colorful suits took over the red carpet.
Cole Sprouse arrived in a royal blue set with a split-hem pant and a baby blue button-down top. He finished his look with a set of black boots that had squared-off tips.
More from Footwear News
- Jenna Dewan and More Stars Show Off Baby Bumps in Vibrant Colors at People's Choice Awards 2019
- Kim Kardashian Does the Snakeskin Trend in Versace at People's Choice Awards 2019
- Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People's Choice Awards 2019
Sprouse’s “Riverdale” co-star KJ Apa followed the same bright memo in a salmon suit with a dusty brown collared shirt. His shoes were a suede Chelsea boot in a light sand shade.
Former “Bachelorette” front-runner Tyler Cameron popped in a purple plaid blazer and pant set matched to black loafers with gold horse-bit detailing.
Jason Brown, son of “Queer Eye” star Karamo Brown, looked spiffy in a baby blue blazer with a jogger-style matching pant over a plain white tee. He continued his laid-back vibe in a pair of all-white sneakers.
Television personality Ross Matthews caught eyes in a patterned pink, purple, orange and black suit over a black dress shirt and black patent dress shoes.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Gwen Stefani Is the People’s ‘Fashion Icon’ With Fishnets + Thigh-High Boots on the Red Carpet
Zendaya Stuns in All-Black With Sparkling Details + Sky-High Heels at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book