The remixed version of the Jordan 5 features a black mesh upper with see-through panels at the ankle collar and mid-foot. Similar to past releases, Off-White branding is stamped onto the middle portion of the medial side. The look is finished off with a black midsole and a yellow translucent outsole.
More from Footwear News
- Christie Brinkley's Blazer Minidress Sparkles as She Presents the Social Impact Award at the 2019 FNAAs
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Supercool Sneaker Style
- Is This Virgil Abloh's Next Air Jordan Collaboration?
While Abloh and Jordan Brand has yet to announce the official release details, this Off-White x Air Jordan 5 is rumored to release sometime in April 2020 for $225.
Sneakersnstuff Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Its First Store With a New Air Jordan Collaboration
Jordan and Dior’s Buzzy New Collab Gives a Luxe Twist to an Iconic Sneaker
These New Nike Training Sneakers Are Designed Specifically for Fitness Classes
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court