Thanks to designer Guillaume Philibert of the Amsterdam-based fashion label Filling Pieces, Fieg gives the classic Air Force 1 sneaker a premium twist with a premium flat white leather upper as its base while the traditional Swoosh branding on the sides is embossed with the signature Kith box logo, which sits atop a tonal beige tooling. Adding to the look is a mini Swoosh embroidery on the mudguard, quilted navy sockliner, golden aglets and a gold hangtag.
More from Footwear News
- 7 of the Most Memorable Quotes of 2019 as Told to FN
- Retail Intel: Runway Heels Opens Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles + More News
- The Date of Colin Kaepernick's First NFL Kneeling Is Featured on His Nike Air Force 1 Collab
Fieg and Nike have yet to officially confirm the release surrounding the Kith x Nike Air Force 1 Low, but according to leaker py_rates on Instagram, the collab is expected to be released sometime in spring 2020 at Kith stores and at select Nike Sportswear retailers for $120.
Travis Scott Teases a Potential Nike SB Dunk Low Collaboration on Instagram
P.J. Tucker Broke Out $15K ‘Wahlburger’ Air Jordans for NBA Christmas Day Game
The Popular ‘China Moon’ Nike LeBron 7 Returns Next Week
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court