Ciara is taking combat boots to the next level.
The 33-year-old star was spotted out to dinner in Los Angeles yesterday wearing fierce boots that made a serious style statement.
More from Footwear News
- Bella Hadid Wears Fierce Combat Boots on the Streets at PFW
- Jennifer Garner Chooses Designer Sneakers With a Colorful Pop for School Pickup
- Pretty Pumps & Boots That Popped Reigned on the Streets at Milan Fashion Week
To go with her shoes, the “Like a Boy” singer wore a brown bodysuit and skirt by Naked Wardrobe. But the shoes — black Prada combat boots — made the real statement.
Called the Monolith, the mid-calf boots come with detachable, zip-up nylon pouches that are the perfect size for storing keys, cash or even a smartphone. The leather shoes have an oversize rubber sole with a 2.5-inch heel. They’re available to shop on Nordstrom.com for $1,450.
While the boots are certainly a statement maker, Ciara isn’t the first A-lister to give them a whirl. Bella Hadid wore them during Paris Fashion Week in September, pairing them with a pink blazer, jeans and a New York Yankees cap.
Although combat boots were once thought of as anti-establishment, they’re nearly ubiquitous today, favored by “It” girls like Kendall Jenner, Irina Shayk and Hadid. Still, the Prada boots offer a more extreme take that differentiates itself from the rest — and it’s celebrity approved.
Click through the gallery to see how Ciara’s style has evolved over her years in the spotlight.
Ciara Glistens in Head-to-Heel Silver + More Celebs at Black Girls Rock Awards
Ciara Models a Canadian Tux With Neon Orange Sandals — and Serena Williams Is Here for It
Ciara’s Yellow Minidress Has ’80s High-Fashion Vibes With Ultra-Strappy Sandals
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age