Chrissy Teigen has been making the rounds in New York this week — and it seems she has a favorite boot of the moment.
Today, the model stepped out in Manhattan, braving the cold and rainy weather in a green ankle-length trench coat with a black crossbody bag and oversize sunglasses.
More from Footwear News
- Chrissy Teigen's Autumnal Look Features 4-Inch, Croc-Embossed Boots in NYC
- Kourtney Kardashian Does the Monochromatic Trend in the Pointiest Saint Laurent Boots
- Chrissy Teigen Sparkles in Mint Green Gown & the Pointiest Sandals at Baby2Baby Gala
She wore the same style from the brand with a pyramid-shaped heel yesterday but in a different color and material. She teamed this caramel-colored leather pair with an ensemble from Chloe consisting of a black top and jeans under a long plaid shawl and a cropped jacket.
The boots featured the same pointed-toe shape but with a thicker heel. The Niki thigh-high boots originally retailed for $1,995 but are sold out in the brown color Teigen wore.
However, the style is still available in a “Hot Red” version, on sale at $779 on fwrd.com.
Also on Thursday, Teigen wore yet another take on the Saint Laurent style.
While out with her daughter Luna, 3, and son Miles, 1, she sported an all-black look with a calf-length trench, black pants and a matching top.
On her feet, she wore the sharpest pair of $1,795 black leather boots with a tall heel. Kourtney Kardashian stepped out yesterday in the same pointed-toe pair while attending an event for Victoria Beckham.
Click through the gallery to see Chrissy Teigen’s leggiest moments.
Chrissy Teigen Sparkles in Mint Green Gown & the Pointiest Sandals at Baby2Baby Gala
Chrissy Teigen Celebrates Wedding Anniversary in Fierce Over-the-Knee Boots
Watch Chrissy Teigen’s Son Miles Learning to Walk in Baby Vans Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Supercool Sneaker Style
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles