Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kim Kardashian’s daughter Chicago West (with husband Kanye) turned 2 on Wednesday, and the family is definitely in celebration mode, if their social media accounts are any indication.
“Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl Chicago!!! I can’t believe you are already 2! You bring so much joy into our lives. I love watching you grow every day! My smart, sassy and silly girl! Mommy loves you forever!” wrote mama Kim Kardashian in a birthday tribute to Chicago.
More from SheKnows
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She's 'Happy' in 2020 With Adorable New Photos of Son Saint
- Kelly Ripa, Kevin Hart, Tori Spelling, & More Celebs on Winter Break With Their Kids
- Kim Kardashian West Showed Us Her Kitchen & We Expected Extravagance, But Not This Much
Recently Kardashian had asked fans on Twitter to help her prep for Chicago’s birthday party, with inspiration for a very special cake:
I need a pink Minnie Mouse cake for Chicago’s 2nd birthday! Any inspo pics you guys can share???
Want to know why it had to be pink? Well, if this face asked you for a pink cake, we’re betting you’d make sure it happened too:
(Though we haven’t been graced with any shots of the actual birthday cake, you can bet it was fabulous.)
Grandma Kris Jenner couldn’t resist getting in on the birthday fun, posting on Instagram a slideshow of sweet photos. She captioned them, “Happy Birthday, precious Chi Chi!!! You have brought so much joy and love into our family and I love you to the moon and back!!!” How can you not love a kid who’s a snake-charming prodigy?
Happy birthday, Chi Chi. You make us melt like birthday candles — and we’re not even ever going to score an invite to your birthday parties.
Best of SheKnows
- Bye, 'Granny' — Introducing the Non-Boring Grandparent Nicknames You Need
- 5 Really Good Reasons to Practice Toy Minimalism at Your House
- Finally: The Most Popular Baby Names of All of 2019 Are Here