Celebrities were in the holiday spirit this year, taking to Instagram to document their festivities.
The Kardashian-Jenner clan, always one for a lavish get-together, hosted their annual Christmas Eve party this year at Kourtney Kardashian’s home, which was transformed into a Winter Wonderland. The party included a special performance by Sia and by Kanye West’s Sunday Service choir.
More from WWD
- Digital Retailers Are Taking Their Relationship With Consumers Off-line
- Holiday at Retail: Peaks, Valleys and Prolonged Promoting
- The Biggest Fashion and Beauty Brand Controversies of 2019
Kylie Jenner and Khloé Kardashian used the annual party for a mother-daughter twinning moment, with Kardashian and daughter True Thompson matching in gold metallic dresses and Jenner and daughter Stormi Webster matching in custom emerald green Ralph & Russo dresses.
The British royal family also took to Instagram to share their holiday wishes, with the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust sharing a photo of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex with baby Archie.
— The Queen's Commonwealth Trust (@queenscomtrust) December 23, 2019
Scroll on to see how more celebrities celebrated the 2019 holidays.
Read more here:
WATCH: The Spring 2020 It-Bags
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020