Leave it to Cardi B to be a daredevil in a nun costume on Halloween.
The rapper shared her outfit on Instagram today; it consisted of a black corset, black gloves and a nun’s veil paired with sheer tights and a set of black over-the-knee, pointy latex boots.
More from Footwear News
- Cardi B Celebrates Halloween in Nurse's Costume Complete With Red-Hot Thigh-Highs
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- Cardi B Does the PVC Trend in Sandals That Look Invisible on Vacation
She captioned the post: “Okay more PG then.”
The caption was a response to comments criticizing her Poison Ivy costume, which included a bra and strap-free bikini set. She matched her thigh-high green boots to her latex gloves, both from the brand Vex Clothing.
Kollin Carter, her stylist, shared an image that showed off her long wig while Cardi shared her own video of her twerking in the costume.
She also shared a clip of Kulture, her daughter with rapper Offset, who dressed up as Disney character Moana for the holiday.
Click through the gallery to see Cardi B’s style evolution throughout the years.
Cardi B Celebrates Halloween in Nurse’s Costume Complete With Red-Hot Thigh-Highs
Cardi B Does the PVC Trend in Sandals That Look Invisible on Vacation
Cardi B Takes the Eiffel Tower in a Very Edgy Outfit That Covered Her Entire Body
Best of Footwear News
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continues to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label