Céline Dion’s collection of unbeatable footwear never stops growing.
The “Lying Down” songstress posed in front of a mural in Tulsa, Oklahoma while on her Courage World Tour. The Canadian native layered a Ralph Lauren turtleneck under a $3,690 Max Mara teddy coat and Mother jeans, styled with a Celine bag.
More from Footwear News
- Margot Robbie Goes Retro in a Plunging Jumpsuit & Strappy Sandals on 'Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors Parent Expects to Lose $100M Due to Coronavirus
- J-Lo Wears Jimmy Choo x Timberland Boots With Sequined Boyfriend Jeans on Super Bowl Weekend
On her feet, she went winter-chic in a set of 5-inch slanted heeled booties from Jimmy Choo. The black leather and suede Madyn lace-up boots feature a square toe with a shearling front trim; they are available to shop now for $1,575 at farfetch.com.
In addition to her fuzzy boots, Dion’s collection of can’t-miss footwear includes custom-made fire boots by Toronto-based set designer Caitlin Doherty, turquoise croc-embossed boots by Max Mara and black leather peep-toe boots with a visible bright blue insole.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Click through the gallery to see more of Celine Dion’s best shoe moments.
Céline Dion Performs in Towering Metallic Silver Boots & a Glittering Jumpsuit
Céline Dion Poses With Her Christmas Tree in Fiery Pumps That Look Ready to Take Flight
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner