K-pop hit sensation BTS made an appearance on the “Today Show” this morning, showing off their individualized style.
All seven members — Suga, Jin, V, Jungkook, RM, Jimin, and J-Hope — wore dark tailored pants, maintaining a cohesive look on stage. While a few members stayed sleek in layered black tailored ensembles, J-Hope stood out in a white denim jacket and turtleneck combination, Jimin opted for a brown varsity-style bomber jacket and RM sported an orange-accented plaid coat.
More from Footwear News
- BTS Coordinates in Cool Coats From This 'It' Brand at the 2020 Grammy Awards
- Post Malone Goes Bold in Hot Pink for Times Square New Year's Eve Performance Alongside BTS
- BTS Arrives at JFK in Unique Travel Outfits Ahead of New Year's Eve Performance
Though the entire band went with versions of black shoes, Jungkook wore a familiar-looking pair; a Prada chunky-soled boot featuring a thickened rubber sole with bolded textured elements and a lace-up front. Similar silhouettes from the brand retail for $1,200.
Other members chose a variety of takes on a black leather style; there was a round-toe pair with a stacked heel, a lace-up derby shoe, a slip-on boot with a lighter-toned heel and even a lace-up oxford style with an on-trend square toe and chunky sole.
Today, the band dropped their new album “Map of the Soul: 7” and also released a music video for their new single, “On,” all while sitting and talking on the hosts of the American morning show.
Click through the gallery to see more top style moments from BTS.
BTS Coordinates in Cool Coats From This ‘It’ Brand at the 2020 Grammy Awards
Post Malone Goes Bold in Hot Pink for Times Square New Year’s Eve Performance Alongside BTS
BTS Arrives at JFK in Unique Travel Outfits Ahead of New Year’s Eve Performance
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019