Bonus: Her go-to nail polish is $9.
Actress, mom, philanthropist, Blake Lively enjoys wearing many hats. Regardless of how many roles she takes on, her beauty looks never disappoint. From the red carpet to the city streets, Lively has always wowed fans with her million dollar smile. Her enviable golden locks and her glowing skin require a thorough beauty investigation.
Unlike many of her peers, Lively remains pretty low-key on social media. Unless she is promoting a new movie, we rarely get answers to our many questions. How is her hair so voluminous? Skin so luminous? We need answers, and it is safe to assume we will not be getting a tutorial from her any time soon.
Luckily, completely unsolicited, the Queen of the Upper East Side herself posted not one, not two, but three Instagram stories featuring all of her beauty essentials in her freshly organized drawers I might add. Grab your pens friends, it's time to take notes.
From the photo, Blake is clearly a Charlotte Tilbury fan (a woman after my own heart). Her makeup selections include their bronzer, foundation, lipstick and more. She also gives a nod to another beauty editor favorite, Dior Show Mascara. Surprisingly, the starlet doesn't limit her beauty choices to luxury brands. Her photos also featured more affordable choices like Essie, CeraVe, and Make Up Forever.
She even gives us a sneak peek into some of her favorite anti-agers. We're looking at you La Mer and By Terry.
Some of her product picks a little hard to see in the photo above? We zoomed in so you don't have to. Check out Blake's full list of picks below:
- Dior Diorshow Mascara ($29.50; sephora.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss ($22; sephora.com)
- MAKE UP FOREVER Full Cover Concealer ($34; sephora.com)
- Kristopher Buckle Graphic Eyeliner ($14; kristopherbuckle.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand ($38; sephora.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow ($32; sephora.com)
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Fluid Sheer ($62; sephora.com)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter ($45; sephora.com)
- Caudalie Beauty Exilir ($49; sephora.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation ($46; sephora.com)
- Darphin Paris Intral Environmental Shield SPF 50 ($48; nordstrom.com)
- BY TERRY Cellalurose Brightening CC Lumi Serum ($91; bluemercury.com)
- Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant ($14; ulta.com)
- Kerastase Densifique Bodifying Mousse ($37; sephora.com)
- Exo Skincare Bio.digital Perfection Moisturizer ($118; exoskinsimple.com)
- Essie Nail Polish ($9; target.com)
- CeraVe Sunscreen SPF 50 ($15; target.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer ($36; sephora.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick ($34; sephora.com)
- Viseart Eyeshadow Palette ($80; sephora.com)
- Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer ($34; sephora.com)
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler ($28; shuuemura-usa.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner ($22; sephora.com)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil ($21; sephora.com)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil ($22; sephora.com)
- La Mer The Eye Balm Intense ($225; sephora.com)
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm ($5.50 for two; target.com)
- CHANEL Precision Lip Definer ($31; bloomingdales.com)
- Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour ($90; nordstrom.com)
- Giorgio Armani Rouge dArmani Matte Lipstick ($38; nordstrom.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish ($45; bloomingdales.com)
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Contour Duo ($68; sephora.com)
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Underpainting Color Correcting Palette ($42; makeupforever.com)
- Kryolan Supracolor Palette ($52; kryolan.com)