Blake Lively is back and making waves in her favorite shoe brand.
The actress arrived at the New York premiere of “The Rhythm Section” last night for her first red carpet appearance since giving birth to her third child a few months ago — and her look featured fierce footwear.
More from Footwear News
- Kate Middleton Recycles D&G Skirt Suit With Opaque Tights & Her Go-To Pumps
- Is Masculinity Getting a Makeover? How the Fall 2020 Collections Offered Up a New Kind of Man
- Ariana Grande Has A Genius $10 Hack for Preventing Falls On the Red Carpet
The “Gossip Girl” alum stepped out in an off-the-shoulder velvet gown from Dolce & Gabbana with a low-neckline and high slit, perfect for showing off her footwear. While red carpet dressing often means a pump or sandal, Lively instead opted for a pair of fierce Christian Louboutin Fabiola boots.
The thigh-high boots feature a leather upper with tortoiseshell buttons winding up the leg. They have an almond toe and a slim stiletto heel, with Louboutin’s signature red lacquered sole underneath.
Lively completed the look with elbow-length leather gloves and an eye-catching necklace from Lorraine Schwartz with layered diamonds and pearls and a dazzling 50-carat emerald. She wore her hair pulled back into an updo, revealing pearl stud earrings.
A longtime fan and friend of Louboutin’s, Lively presented the designer with the Person of the Year honor at the 2010 FN Achievement Awards.
“I’ve never been more disarmed by a person,” the star said of Louboutin in her speech, joking that she “owns so many pairs, [she] should be institutionalized.”
Flip through the gallery for a look back at Blake Lively’s style on “Gossip Girl.”
Blake Lively Has the Ultimate NYC Mom Style in an Oversize Coat & Leather Vans Sneakers
Blake Lively Channels Cinderella in Louboutins and a Torn-Up Dress
Blake Lively Is Blinding in a Sparkly Dress & Studded Louboutins at Versace Show
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner