Thanks to py_rates on Instagram, fans can expect the stealthy “Barium” makeup to arrive sometime later this year. According to the leaks, the performance hoops model includes a black mid-cut upper featuring a wavelike design extending from the toe up to the midfoot, paired with reflective elements inside the mesh panels and heel counter.
More from Footwear News
- All-Black Yeezy 700 V3 'Alvah' Reportedly Being Releasing Next Month
- How Yeezy Busta Is Demystifying Sneaker Culture With His New Podcast
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 May Soon Release in This All-Black Colorway
The leaker account suggests that the forthcoming Adidas Yeezy Quantum “Barium” will arrive during the second leg of 2020 at select Adidas Yeezy stockists for $250, but that information has not yet been confirmed by the Three Stripes.
Is Kylie Jenner’s Deal With Adidas Over?
All-Black Yeezy 700 V3 ‘Alvah’ Reportedly Releasing Next Month
Ring in Chinese New Year With These 11 Stylish Adidas Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court