Awards season is here, which means we can expect plenty of show-stopping looks from Billy Porter, starting with today’s American Film Institute Awards luncheon in Los Angeles.
The “Pose” star arrived on the red carpet wearing a Hogan McLaughlin blush pink satin cap-sleeved gown with a long train to match. He matched it with a silver chain necklace and one of his most beloved accessories: an oversized floppy hat
More from Footwear News
- Marketing Plays: December 2019
- Best Moments From the FNAAs Red Carpet Livestream: Billy Porter, Adriana Lima, Tove Lo & More
- Billy Porter & High Camp Style Top Google's 2019 Search Report
A master of the red carpet, Porter made sure to give a glimpse of his footwear: platform black leather boots with a chunky block heel from Coach. The Tony Award-winning star often favors a boot and previously has worn platform styles from Rick Owens, Gucci and more.
The AFI Awards honor the top 10 outstanding films and top 10 outstanding television series. This year’s luncheon brought out some of the best-dressed males in Hollywood, including Porter, Brad Pitt and Kit Harrington.
Pitt chose a brown suit for the event, worn over a slate-colored polo shirt and a pair of patent cap-toe dress shoes with a squared-off toe. Harrington also chose a colored suit, wearing a satin blue blazer and pant set with a pair of black suede boots.
Billy Porter Says His Major Fashion Moments Are ‘Not An Accident’
Billy Porter Wears a Dramatic Thom Browne Look With Two-Tone Wingtips at the AMAs
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner